Fred Flintstone (Father)
Jean Vander Pyl (1960 - 1966, 1977 and 1979)
Pebbles Wilma Rubble (née Flintstone) is the daughter of Fred Flintstone and Wilma Flintstone, granddaughter to Pearl Slaghoople, daughter-in-law to Barney Rubble and Betty Rubble, wife to Bamm-Bamm Rubble and mother to Chip and Roxy Rubble.
Pebbles' birth was big news to the series. Pebbles was born on February 22, 10,000 B.C. and weighed 6 pounds. She was born at the Rockapedic Hospital. When Bamm-Bamm was adopted by the Rubbles, the two quickly became life long best friends and eventually married. As a teenager Pebbles was noted for getting her gang of friends into constant trouble, she had a catchphrase similar to her father's "Yabba Dabba Doosie." probably since almost everything she did was a doosie. As an adult, Pebbles married Bamm-Bamm in an advertising company. Eventually she gives birth to twins, Chip and Roxy.
Pebbles as a baby was voiced by Jean Vander Pyl who also voiced her mother, Wilma.
Pebbles has been voiced over the years by Sally Struthers, Mickey Stevens, Russi Taylor, Megan Mullally, Tress MacNeille, Kath Soucie, Pamela Anderson, Aria Curzon, and Grey DeLisle.
Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm appeared in a cameo as background characters in the 2010 series Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, in the episode "Revenge of the Man Crab". They were portrayed in their teenage design.
- Pebbles is most famous in her toddler form.
- Pebbles' daughter, Roxy, has Bamm-Bamm's strength and her son Chip has his father's mouth.
- Despite appearing before Bamm-Bamm did, she still crawls while he can walk. This could mean that Bamm-Bamm is older than Pebbles or it's due to his strength.
- Pebbles is fickle as a baby. Even though she loves her father, she'll easily replace him with someone she likes. Ex. Wilma's old cowboy friend comes for a visit, Pebbles prefers him and calls him Dada.
- Pebbles' pet name for Bamm-Bamm as an adult is "Bammer".